Pages

Sunday 21 November 2010

The weekend

Sorry I haven't made any posts for a while, been preparing for a promotions board for cadets.

I spent the last couple of weeks stressing over it, and now it is over, and I came out with a partial pass to a corporal.

This means that I failed one of the sections on the exam and I can retake it within the next month to gain the promotion.

So, hopefully, if I get that part right next time, I will become a corporal...Which would be brilliant.

Sorry again.

12 comments:

Tresni said...

You can do it mate :D funny we both posted a weekend post at the same time xD

Gurney said...

Grats and gl on the test!

rominoutozor said...

Happy to see you again :)

Anonymous said...

If I may ask, what organization are you being promoted by?

SuciƓ Sanchez said...

Good luck with the resit.

dee jey said...

nice post dude

Lexsa said...

Sorrow were ever razed, and testy wrath. Supporting!

BannedFromAdsense.NET said...

That's ok.. i was busy for last 20 days too..

Deron said...

Congratulations :)

Monster Madness said...

It's okay man. And good luck to you!

iammyself said...

good luck!

Nostalgist said...

good luck and don't worry

Post a Comment