Pages

Friday 12 November 2010

Flash Mob

Hey Everyone, sorry about the lack of updates at the moment, things are starting to build up and I'm trying to catch up with everything.

Anyway, I've been asked to plan a flash mob, If you don't know what a flash mob is, here is an example (on a massive scale)




Okay, now that you got the idea, I need to plan one.

It needs to be small, around 30-40 people, and any ideas would be good.

I have planned one before, set up all through facebook, and it went well, I just need some newer ideas, mine are getting a bit...Old.

Anyway, will be updating more often once this week is over, things are, as I said, getting quite stressful.

Anyway, hope you all have a good remainder of the day,

Kimokim.

25 comments:

Fiddlesticks said...

The one set up through facebook was really successful (:, i think you could do that again and even more people would join, but maybe a different place. :P

Gurney said...

gl with that

HondaX said...

great post man

Sugar said...

great vid

Anonymous said...

hope it works out for you dude!

Michael V said...

hope you'll have success with your flashmob.. I never set up one so I don't have any idea...

Monster Madness said...

It's okay, keep it up!

unintentional critic said...

great post!
i've actually been in a flashmob once
it was amazingly fun

Mez said...

Social networks and youtube are great for planning a flash mob.
planned one where i live and everything went great :D

Deron said...

Sing "fuck her gently" :)

TravisTouchdown said...

that's a flashmob? that looked like a hex hack tutorial

dee jey said...

very cool ;)

Kikino said...

I dont know i have bad imagination :/

Anonymous said...

1 Santa (in a costume under a coat)
30-40 Elves (in a costume under a coat)
Dancing Santa and Elves, hand out candy canes?
Few days before Christmas.

Well, I gave you a basic idea. Use it however you see fit.

comradejoker.blogspot.com/ said...

They can't stop them!

Million Dollar Dream said...

that's amazing, keep it up

Overstuffed Wallet said...

good job with this!

Life Saver said...

that's quite interesting

Light Weight Baby! said...

that's a unique perspective on it

Jimmy Volmer said...

nice, I like this

Nerd Life said...

that's great, I can't wait for more

Nostalgist said...

that's just crazy :P

T.dot said...

:) love ur posts

rominoutozor said...

Like Oprah said, I think it's the coolest thing I ever see !

rem said...

Sooner or later these flash mobs are gonna be considered terrorist acts.

Post a Comment