Pages

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Photoshop Effects

Hey guys, thought i'd post something new for once.

I was thinking, maybe once I week I could post a photshop text effect tutorial or something of the sort, maybe as like a mini feature or something.

I have been using photoshop for a couple of years now and I think i've been told i'm pretty good.

I've only just started trying to make text effects, so some of them are crappy, but ah well.

The first example that I tried is what my page title is. The kimokik's adventures logo, it took only a few minutes to make, but the effect is nice.

I will update this post with an image later when i get home. Here is a link for now:
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4588/vforvendettacopy.jpg

Until then, have a nice day.

-Kimokik.

16 comments:

Tresni said...

Pretty cool mate! check my fails out xD

Sugar said...

you made me think about it..

SuciƓ Sanchez said...

That's a very nice effect.

Gurney said...

looks good. Can't wait to see the finish

dee jey said...

very nice

Mellisa said...

Could use some work.

Monster Madness said...

Sounds like a good idea, man!

Anonymous said...

I like your blog's logo.
Being skilled in Photoshop can be very useful if anyone is thinking about doing any graphic art design, or even just for everyday Internet use. I would say it is almost as important as being able to write well on the Internet, since there are lots of people who are not good at image editing or design, but want to have things like custom signatures for forum posts, or avatars, or even logos for their sites. You could then offer your skills, which would really help you reach out to more people.

FRESHhousemusic said...

Great picture, looks like your pretty good at photoshop yeah.
Looking forwards to more pictures :)

Come At Me Bro said...

Nice info!

Tomas Fer said...

Excelent idea. I want to learn more how to do effects in Photoshop

Anonymous said...

Heh, I've actually had the same idea running in my mind lately with the small tutorials.
Nice job on the photoshopping either way!

Vapor said...

I haven't messed around with photoshop since 2001 or so, I would love to get caught up on it.

Come At Me Bro said...

Nice info!

Dr. Steve said...

Sweet title picture, I really like it. It jumps out pretty well, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I want to learn photoshop. this would definitely help out.

Post a Comment